- Arby’s: The next time you are craving a Beef ‘n Cheddar at 2am, you can save 10% off your entire meal when you whip out your Student ID.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: At many BWW locations you can score 10% off your meal. Just ask!
- Burger King: Who knew The King handed out deals to students? Not I. But yes indeed, you can use your Student ID to get 10% off your next meal.
- Chick-fil-A: Thirsty? Use your Student ID to get a free drink when you buy anything at Chick-fil-A.
- Chipotle: The next time you get a burrito the size of a log, use your Student ID to score a free soft drink.
- Dairy Queen: From Consumer Reports, “High school and college students are eligible to receive a discount card or a “Student Meal Deal” at participating locations. The amount of the discount depends on location.”
- McDonald’s: At many golden arches locations you can use your ID to get 10% off your purchase.
- Pizza Hut: Flash your Student ID and get 10-20% off your next pie. Discount depends on location.
- Subway: At participating Subway locations you can use your Student ID to get 10% off your subs, salads, and snacks.
- TCBY: Just show them ANY form of student ID and get 15% off your yogurt goodness.
- Waffle House: Nothing better than a visit to your local Waffle House after the bars close. Next time save 10% off by showing your server your Student ID.
Book & Newspaper Discounts
- Barnes & Noble: While B&N does not offer a flat discount to students, they do offer deals on textbook rentals with savings up to 50% off. Also, check our site for B&N coupons to save even more money.
- New York Times: College students can save 50% off the regular rate. Check the College Rate page for all the details.
- Wall Street Journal: Students can get the amazing rate of $1 a week for the WSJ. Click Here for all the details.
Clothing Retailer Discounts
- Ann Taylor: Get 15% off your full-priced order with your Student ID. Details here.
- Banana Republic: Save 15% off your full-priced order with your Student ID. Details here.
- Charlotte Russe: 10% off your entire purchase with your ID card.
- Goodwill: Yes, even your local Goodwill will give you 10% off with ID.
- H&M: Save 15% off your entire in-store purchase with your Student ID.
- J.Crew: Save a cool 15% off when you present your Student ID at checkout. In-store only.
- Juicy Couture: Save 15% off your in-store purchase with your ID card.
- Limited: Save 15% off every purchase made in-store with your ID.
- ModCloth: The popular online vintage clothing retailer offers a 10% student discount with registration.
- Sally Beauty Supply: Just register for your beauty school ID and get exclusive savings and coupons.
- Shoebuy.com: Register via the StudentRate site and get 10% off at Shoebuy.com.
- Steve Madden: Save 10% off with your Student ID.
- Toms: Save 10% off with your Student ID at Toms.
- Urban Outfitters: Save 10% off specific days with your Student ID. Sign-up for their Student Program to be kept in the know.
- Adobe: Students can save up to 80% off popular Adobe software titles. Click here for the details.
- Apple Store: Check out the Apple Students section of their website and save up to $200 off a new computer.
- AT&T Wireless: Click HERE to enter your school email to see if you qualify to get a 10% student discount.
- Best Buy: Check out the College Student Deals program for exclusive deals on laptops, tablets, desktops, and small appliances.
- Dell: Via Dell University, students can qualify for some really good savings on new laptops and desktops.
- Fujitsu: Students are eligible for a 5% coupon on select LIFEBOOK notebook and Tablet PCs. To receive the discount, call 1-800-FUJITSU.
- Hewlett Packard: Check out the HP Academy program for some exclusive student discounts.
- Microsoft: Visit the Microsoft Store for Education and save 10% off software, Windows PC’s, accessories, and more.
- Norton: Check out their Student Discounts page and save up to 50% off titles like Norton 360, Anti Virus, and Internet Security.
- Spotify: Students get a 10% discount on the Spotify music service, premium too. Premium comes out to only $4.99 per month. Thanks to reader Andrew for this one!
- Sprint Wireless: Visit the Sprint Discount Request page and enter your email address. Expect monthly savings in the 10-15% off range.
- T-Mobile Wireless: Visit StudentRate.com and get a 10% discount on your monthly bill. It looks like they will even pay your early termination fee with your current provider.
- Amazon Prime: Join Amazon Student for a cool $49 a year (Regularly $99) and get free 2-day shipping, free Kindle books, and free unlimited streaming of 41,000+ TV shows and movies.
- Sam’s Club: Sign-up for a Sam’s Club Collegiate membership and get a free $15 Sam’s Gift Card. They’ll also mail you “student only” deals and coupons.
Insurance & Transportation Discounts
- Allstate: If you’re a student under the age of 25 Allstate offers a savings up to 20% off for full-time students.
- Esurance: If you’re under 25 years old and maintain at least a 3.00 GPA in high school or college, they’ll lower your premiums by a cool 10%.
- Eurail: While they don’t offer a specific student discount, any person under the age of 26 can get a youth pass which is good for 35% off the adult fee. Detail here.
- Farmers Insurance: They offer a Good Student Discount which entitles students to a nice discount if the can carry a “B” average.
- Geico: Maintain a “B” average and you’ll be eligible for the Geico Good Driver Discount.
- General Motors: When buying a GM car make sure to get the Student Discount when financing the purchase. The cool thing about it is that you can combine it with any current incentives GM is offering.
- Greyhound: Get the Student Advantage Discount Card and save 20% off your next ticket. Also, you can save 40% off and package shipping.
- State Farm: State Farm has a really cool student discount program that not only gives you 25% if you get good grades, but the savings lasts even after you graduate until you reach the age of 25.
- Travelers Insurance: Travelers also offers a student discount if you maintain a “B” average. Must be a full-time student and between the age of 16 and 25.
- AMC Theaters: Many AMC theaters (almost all, actually!) across the country offer discounted ticket prices every Thursday. Just present your high school or college ID to get your savings.
- Cinemark Theaters: Check this list of all the Cinemark theaters in the U.S. that offer a student discount. Who doesn’t love a cheap night at the movies? Student ID is required to get your discount.
- Chicago Art Institute: While not free, the Chicago Art Institute offers a nice 20% discount to students.
- Denver Art Museum: Colorado college students get in for a measly $8.
- Houston Ballet: College students, show up early and buy Rush tickets for only $10. Available only 90 minutes prior to the show.
- Met Opera in NY: Sign-up for Student Discounts and save up to 25% off the face value.
- Regal Theaters: Many Regal locations offer student discounts on select shows.